Jessica Arluck, MD
Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics
Office: Emory University Hospital Midtown, Medical Office Tower, 8th Floor
Education, Training & Certifications
Medical Education: The Ohio State University College of Medicine, MD, 1990
Residency: Wayne State University/Detroit Medical Center, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1994
Certifications: American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1996
Society & Professional Memberships
• American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
• Association of Professors of Gynecology and Obstetrics
• Atlanta Obstetrical and Gynecological Society
Awards and Honors
• SASGOG Faculty Award, 2016-2017
• APGO Excellence in Teaching Award, 2012
• Excellence in Education, Obstetrics - Emory Hospital, 2012
• Woodruff Leadership Academy, 2012
• APGO Leadership and Scholarship Program, 2010-2011
• Golden Apple Teaching Award, 2009
Arluck, JA (2009). “Pertussis, Tdap and whooping cough, do not forget to vaccinate” Roberts, C. (ed). Avoiding Common Obstetrics and Gynecology Errors. Lippincott, Williams & Wilkins, Philadelphia.
Does the fourth year curriculum adequately prepare students for the realities of ACGME training in Obstetrics & Gynecology? J. Arluck & J. Goedken. APGO meeting. San Antonio, TX, 2011.
Improving Case Log Reporting. E. Collins, J. Arluck, G. Brogdon, A. Heyl, A. Moynihan, C. Roberts. Emory University. Atlanta, GA, 2010.