Medical Education: Meharry Medical College, MD, 2011
Residency: Howard University Hospital, 2015
Fellowship: PGY5 Family Planning Fellow, Emory University School of Medicine
• American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
• American Medical Association
• American Society for Reproductive Medicine
• Administrative Chief Resident, Howard University Hospital, 2014-2015
• Howard University Hospital OB/GYN Scholar Award, 2014
• Ryan Resident Scholarship Recipient, 2014
• The Arthur Curtis Hutson, Jr Endowed Scholarship, 2009-2011
sexual health education
disparities in reproductive health
Cox JM, Heitmann RJ, Hailstorks T, Armstrong AY. MRI Evidence of Embryo Implantation Onto The Fibromuscular Uterine Septum. Journal of Minimally Invasive Gynecology. December 2013.
Matasyoh J, Kiplamo J, Karibou N, Hailstorks T. Chemical Composition and Antimicrobial Activity of the Essential Oil of Satureja Biflora (Lamiaceae). Chemical Society of Ethiopia, Vol 21, Number 2. P249-254. 2007.
Matasyoh J, Kiplamo J, Karibou N, Hailstorks T. Chemical Composition and Antimicrobial Activity of the Essential Oil of Tarchonanthus Camphorates. Food Chemistry 101(3): P1183-1187. 2006.
“Reproductive Options in HIV Positive Patients in the United States,” by Lisa Green, MD; Tiffany Hailstorks, MD; Shuna Isom, MD; Diana Broomfield, MD. 2012.