Division Director, Maternal-Fetal Medicine
Director, Fellowship in Maternal-Fetal Medicine
Chief of Service, Grady Memorial Hospital
Medical School: Yale University School of Medicine
Residency: Boston City Hospital
Fellowship: Maternal-Fetal Medicine, University of Cincinnati Medical Center
Graduate education: Masters in Public Health, Emory University School of Public Health, Atlanta, Georgia
Obstetrics and Gynecology, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Maternal-Fetal Medicine, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
• American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
• American Medical Association
• Association of Professors of Gynecology & Obstetrics
• Atlanta Medical Association
• National Medical Association
• General Board Examiner ABOG 1994-present
• Obstetrics Teacher of the Year, 1997, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2010
• Abstract Reviewer Annual SMFM Meeting, 2000-present
• Black Enterprise America’s Leading Physicians, 2001, 2008
• Atlanta Magazine Top Doctors, 2001, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
• MFM Board Examiner, ABOG 2004-present
• Award for Excellence in Teaching (selected by the residents): Maternal-Fetal Medicine, 2011, 2012, 2013
• Award for Excellence in Teaching (selected by the residents): Obstetrics at Grady, 2011
• Best Doctors in America, 2011-2012
• Atlanta Super Doctors, 2012
Grady Memorial Hospital
Emory Regional Perinatal Center
80 Jesse Hill Jr., Drive, SE
Atlanta, GA 30303
• HIV in pregnancy
• Diabetes in pregnancy
Lindsay MK, Burnett E. The use of narcotics and street drugs during pregnancy. Clin Obstet Gynecol. 2013 Mar;56(1):133-41. doi: 10.1097/GRF.0b013e31827fb6ad.
Krishna I, Lindsay, M. Breast cancer in pregnancy. Obstet Gynecol Clin North Am 2013 Sept; 40(3):559-71. doi: 10.1016/j.ogc.2013.05.006. Epub 2013 Jul 30. PMID: 24021257
Badell ML, Kachikas A, Haddad LB, Nguyen ML, Lindsay M. Comparison of pregnancies between perinatally and sexually HIV-infected women: an observational study at an urban hospital. Infect Dis Obstet Gynecol. 2013;2013:301763. doi: 10.1155/2013/301763. Epub 2013 Sep 9. PMID: 24106419
Badell ML, Lindsay M. Thirty years later: pregnancies in females perinatally infected with human immunodeficiency virus-1. AIDS Res Treat. 2012:418630. PMID: 22970353.
Tuuli M, Duong TN, Yost NP, Ellis J, Burke CY, Basanta-Henry P, Lindsay MK. Postpartum contraceptive preferences of HIV-infected women in the era of highly active antiretroviral therapy (HAART) and scheduled cesarean delivery. Contraception 2011 (In Press).
Satpathy HK, Lindsay MK, Kawwass JF. Novel H1N1 virus infection and pregnancy. Postgraduate Medicine 2009;121:106-12.
Tepper NK, Farr SL, Danner SP, Jamieson DJ, Rivero BA, Maupin R, Bulterys M, Webber MP, Nesheim S, Lindsay MK. Rapid HIV testing in Obstetrics-Gynecology outpatient settings: the MIRAID Study. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2009;201:31e1-6.
Lindsay MK. The tragedy of childbirth vesicovaginal fistula: time for action. Journal National Medical Association 2009;101(6) 596.