Dominique Jodry, MD
Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, Fellow
Office: Practice Location Rotates
Education and Training
Medical Education: Tulane University School of Medicine, 2014
Residency: Emory University, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2018
Fellowship: Emory University School of Medicine, Lower Genital Tract, in progress
Areas of Interest
Lower genital tract dysplasia and treatment
Awards and Honors
- Best Scientific Abstract Award, ASCCP Annual Meeting, April 2018
- Silver Apple Award for excellence in medical student education, June 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018.
- Resident teaching award 2015, 2016, 2017
- E.L. King Award for Outstanding Student in Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2014
- C. Thorpe Ray Award for Excellence in Internal Medicinem, 2012
- Albert Schweitzer Foundation Fellowship, 2011
Society and Professional Memberships
- American Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology, Junior Fellow
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, Junior Fellow
- American Medical Association
Ulrich N, Johnson A, Jodry D, Dola C, Martin-Schild S, El Khoury R. Resolution of internal carotid dissection with middle cerebral artery occlusion in pregnancy. Case Rep Neurol Med. 2015;2015:398261. doi: 10.1155/2015/398261.
Gate, D., Rezai-Zadeh, K., Jodry, D., Rentsendorj, A., Town, T. Macrophages in Alzheimer's disease: the blood-borne identity. J Neural Transm. 2010 August; 117(8): 961–970.
Jodry, D., Raibon, E., Moeller, T. Therapeutic Potential of Trichostatin-A, a Class II HDAC Inhibitor, to Modulate Glial Cell Activity in a Mouse Model of ALS. Mary Gates Research Symposium, May 2007.
Pilot study of markers of high-grade anal dysplasia in a Southern cohort of HIV + Women. Oral Abstract presentation, IANS International Meeting, Montreal, CA. June 2018
Pilot study of markers of high-grade anal dysplasia in a Southern cohort of HIV + Women. Oral Abstract presentation, ASCCP, Las Vegas, NV. April 2018
Implementation of an expedited cervical cancer screening program in an incarcerated population. Pre-Grand Rounds, July 2017
Education, Empowerment, and Health Outcomes: Implications for Our Practice. Grand Rounds Presentation, July 2016.
Postpartum maternal death in a patient with Hemoglobin SC disease. Morbidity and Mortality Conference, June 2016.
Implementation of an expedited cervical cancer screening program in high risk, underserved populations. Pre-Grand Rounds, April 2016
Abnormal placentation and massive hemorrhage requiring unplanned cesarean hysterectomy. Morbidity and Mortality Conference, December 2015.