Medical Education: Louisiana State University School of Medicine, Shreveport, LA, MD
Graduate Education: Masters of Public Health, Tulane University School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine, New Orleans, LA
Residency: Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA
Fellowship: Emory University School of Medicine, Maternal-Fetal Medicine
Certifications: American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2011
• American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
• Georgia Obstetrical and Gynecological Society
• Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine
• American Medical Association
• Outstanding Research Investigation Conducted by a Fellow, Emory University School of Medicine, 2015
• Outstanding Resident Clinical Award in Obstetrics, Emory University School of Medicine, 2010
Rimawi BH, Krishna I, Sahu A, Badell M. Pregnancy in a Previously Conjoined Thoracapogus Twin with a Crisscross Heart. Case Rep Obstet Gynecol. 2015;2015:594537. doi: 10.1155/2015/594537. Epub 2015 Jul 27. PMID: 26273483.
Martin A, Krishna I, Badell M, Samuel A. Can the quantity of cell-free fetal DNA predict preeclampsia: a systematic review. Prenatal Diagnosis. 2014 Jul;34(7):685-91.
Martin A, Krishna I, Ellis J, Paccione R, Badell M. Super obesity in pregnancy: difficulties in clinical management. J Perinatol. 2014 Feb 6. doi: 10.1038/jp.2014.4. [Epub ahead of print] PMID: 24503915<
Krishna I, Lindsay, M. Breast cancer in pregnancy. Obstet Gynecol Clin North Am 2013 Sept; 40(3):559-71. doi: 10.1016/j.ogc.2013.05.006. Epub 2013 Jul 30. PMID: 24021257
Krishna I, Sequeira A, Reddymasu SC, Gonzales R, Merlos I, Barfield D, Huang J. Reexpansion pulmonary edema: Tale of two lungs. Journal of General Internal Medicine. 2005 Apr; 20(S1):236.