Medical Education: David Geffen School of Medicine at the University of California, Los Angeles, 2009
Residency: Duke University Hospital, 2013
Concentration in Patient Safety & Quality Improvement
Certifications: American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2015
American Medical Association
Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
• Mom-Approved Doctor, Atlanta Parent Magazine, 2015
• Duke University Medical Center Division of Gynecologic Oncology Bronze Sucker Award, 2013
• AUGS Award for Excellence in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery, 2012
• Administrative Chief Resident, Duke Obstetrics & Gynecology Residency
• Service Champion Star, Patient & Visitor Relations, Duke University Hospital, 2009, 2011
• Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society, 2009
• David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA William Gutierrez Figueroa, MD Award, 2009
Robotic (da Vinci) surgery
Patient safety and quality improvement
• Essential Items for Your Newborn, CNN Accent Health, May 8, 2014
• Creating and Implementing a Wellness and Resiliency Program in Your Residency: The Duke Experience. Round Table Session, CREOG & APGO Annual Meeting, 2014.
• A comparison of trends in the etiology and management of postpartum hemorrhage 2000-2004 versus 2005-2009. Oral Presentation, National Medical Association Annual Clinical Meeting, 2012.
Hill, CC, Lockhart EL, Thames E, Paglia MJ, Small MJ, James AH, Grotegut CA. A comparison of the trends in risk factors and management of severe postpartum hemorrhage: 2000-2004 versus 2005-2009. J Reprod Med. August 2016.
Mary Segars Dolan, Cherie Hill, and Fidel A. Valea. "Benign Gynecologic Lesions." In Comprehensive Gynecology, 7th edition. Edited by Lobo, Gershenson, Lentz, Valea. 2017.