Medical Education: Ohio State University College of Medicine, MD, 2007
Graduate Education: Ohio State University College of Public Health, MPH, 2007
Residency: Emory University School of Medicine, Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, 2011
Certifications: American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2013
• Junior Fellow, American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
• Georgia Obstetrical and Gynecological Society
• Association of Professors of Gynecology and Obstetrics (APGO) Excellence in Teaching Award, 2013-2014
• Excellence in Clinical Investigation, Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, Resident Research Project “The Availability of Behind the Counter Emergency Contraception In Atlanta, Georgia: A Comparison of National Pharmacy Chain Policies and Implementation at Local Stores,” 2011
• Georgia Obstetrical and Gynecologic Society (GOGS) Travel Award, Presented “The Availability of Behind The Counter Emergency Contraception in Atlanta, GA: A Comparison of National Pharmacy Chain Policies and Implementation at Local Stores,” GOGS annual meeting, 2011
• CREOG Honors, for scoring in the top 20% of residents at Emory OB/GYN, 2011, 2010, 2008
• Golden Apple Teaching Award, given to notable resident teachers, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008
• Second-Place for Best Presentation in the PGY-2 class, Resident Research Day Award, June 2009
• Best Teaching Resident, Awarded by the EUSOM Graduating Class of 2009, May 2009
Emory University Hospital Midtown
• Resident, student and patient education
• Improving health care access for uninsured patients
• Minority health
• Nutrition/food policy
• Public health
• Quality improvement
Collins E. Section II: Labor, Chapter 20 Postdates Pregnancy: What is it and what to do with it? In: Avoiding Common Obstetrics and Gynecology Errors. Carla P. Roberts, Dianna Broomfield Eds. Lippincott, Williams and Wilkins, pp 63-64, December 2010.
Collins, E.M.B, Goedken, P, Cwiak, C. The availability of behind the counter emergency contraception in Atlanta, GA: a comparison of national pharmacy chain policies and their implementation at local stores. Contraception. 85 (2012); 320.
Collins, E.M.B, Goedken, P, Cwiak, C. The availability of behind the counter emergency contraception in Atlanta, GA: a comparison of national pharmacy chain policies and their implementation at local stores. Poster Presentation, Association of Reproductive Health Professionals, annual Reproductive Health meeting. Las Vegas, Nevada, September 15–17, 2011.
Collins, E.M.B, Goedken, P, Cwiak, C. Do pharmacies comply with FDA rules regarding dispensation of Emergency Contraception in Atlanta, Georgia? Poster Presentation, Georgia OB/GYN Society annual meeting: Sanibel Island, Florida August, 2011.
Collins E., Arluck J., Brogdon G., Heyl A., Moynihan A., Roberts C. Improving Case Log Reporting. Poster Presentation for Graduate Medical Education Research Day. Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, Georgia, May 2010.