Our gynecologic oncologists treat patients referred for complex procedures and life-threatening illnesses. Services at Emory University Hospital, Emory University Hospital Midtown, and Emory University St. Joseph's include all forms of minor and radical surgeries for gynecological cancers.
These services include the following:
- Cervical cancer - diagnosis and treatment
- Ovarian cancer - diagnosis and treatment
- Uterine cancer - diagnosis and treatment
- Vaginal and vulvar cancer - diagnosis and treatment
- Diseases of the vulva - diagnosis and treatment
- Gynecological malignancies and pre-invasive lesions - all forms of surgery
Within the past few years, our gynecological oncologists have adopted a minimalist approach, using non-invasive and minimally invasive procedures as well as advanced surgical techniques. These include pelvic laparoscopy for the treatment of gynecological cancers. Our division also is recognized nationally and internationally for its research. We are involved with clinical trials that provide our team with the latest innovations and state-of-the-art treatment protocols.
To make an appointment, please call 404-778-3401.